No experience needed; we are making you a star!
Come to our huge studios in Bucharest and join over 2000 people like you who have chosen a more exciting start to their career gaining great experience in a booming industry!!
ARRISE powers Pragmatic Play, a leading supplier of player-favorite content to the iGaming industry.
We are a software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions. Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
This role is with the ARRISE group powering Pragmatic Play.
We are seeking a dynamic and playful colleague to join our team as a Game Presenter. In this role, you will present live games to our online customers and based on some exceptional business demand; prepare and shuffle playing cards in accordance with procedures and schedules. In practical terms you might expect to perform mostly as a Game Presenter with potential hours or shifts on demand with other tasks such as shuffling and attending various games.
- Free meals: provided daily when you’re working.
- Gym benefit: more details soon to come!
- Shift allowance: +100% for legal holidays, +25% for night shifts, +10% for weekend shifts
- Performance bonus: up to RON 3,000 per month
- 90 days bonus: RON 1,500 net as a special one-off bonus after 3 months
- Private medical insurance
Apply now and receive a RON 1,500 net bonus once you finish your first 90 days
- Present and lead online streaming games to engage and entertain players.
- Inform players about the rules of the game and provide guidance as needed.
- Follow and supervise updates and amendments in game leading procedures.
- Maintain the highest standards of professionalism and politeness towards the live casino audience.
- Adapt quickly to changing game situations and think on your feet.
- Provide exceptional customer service and ensure the best possible experience for our players.
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail and professionalism.
- Work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Maintain a flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
- Actively participate in reaching the company’s targets.
- Attend training courses and workshops to improve technical skills.
- Shuffle and change the cards on the live tables when needed.
- Transmit player impressions regarding their game experience to management.
- Suggest measures for improving the player’s experience.
- Actively work on self-development.
- Respect the rules of the games and operate in compliance with the company’s standards and regulations.
- No experience needed, we are making you a star!
- Advanced level of English.
- Passion for live games and the ability to bring that passion to our players.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Quick thinking and the ability to react to changing game situations.
- Strong customer service mentality with a focus on providing the best possible experience.
- High level of professionalism and attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Flexible schedule, including evenings, weekends, and holidays.
Why Join Us:
• Competitive compensation package with opportunities for growth and advancement.
• Exciting and dynamic work environment in an accessible part of Bucharest.
• Join a diverse and supportive team of gaming enthusiasts.
• Benefit from paid training to enhance your skills and expertise.
• Be part of a leading online iGaming brand with a global presence
Join our team and be a part of an exciting and growing industry. Apply now to become a Game Presenter & Card Shuffler and contribute to our players’ unforgettable gaming experiences.
Take a look at some of our awards!
Take a look at some of our awards!