ARRISE powers Pragmatic Play, a leading supplier of player-favourite content to the iGaming industry.
We are a software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions. Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
This role is with the ARRISE group powering Pragmatic Play.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive design strategy that enhances our brand’s image, creates an emotional connection with our customers, and drives engagement;
- Spearhead design concepts for a variety of design deliverables, including marketing adverts and product marketing assets, as well as video storyboards and stand designs for events;
- Collaborate with the Marketing Art team and other stakeholders to develop project briefs that clearly define project objectives, timelines, and deliverables;
- Work with the Marketing Art Director, other artists and animation team as and when needed to produce compelling creative work, from concept to delivery;
- Manage the development of creative assets, including marketing collateral, social media content, website design, and other visual materials that communicate the company’s brand and message effectively;
- Ensure that all design concepts and creative campaigns are executed to the highest standards, align with the company’s brand guidelines, and are consistent across all channels;
- Provide feedback and guidance to the Marketing Art team throughout the design process, ensuring that all design concepts align with the project brief and meet the company’s brand standards;
- Stay up-to-date on emerging design trends, industry best practices and emerging technologies, and leverage this knowledge to inform and apply to creative;
- Identify opportunities to push creative boundaries and explore new design concepts;
- Conduct research and gather relevant information to inform design briefs, including target audience insights, brand guidelines, industry best practices, and emerging design trends;
- Review and critique work with a critical eye to ensure that every element is visually stunning and on-brand;
- Understand technical issues in graphics, such as fitment, memory management etc. and be able to promote workable solutions to support designers and optimize the design process;
- Act as a brand creative ambassador for the Marketing team, representing our values and vision in all creative concepts and communications, both internally and externally.
- Bachelor or Masters degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication or a related creative field;
- 8-10+ years’ experience in a creative leadership role with a portfolio that demonstrates exceptional creative and design skills;
- Previous experience or an interest in the iGaming industry;
- Highly proficient with the full Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign etc.
- Exceptional design skills: have a deep understanding of design principles and be able to create visually compelling and engaging design concepts – composition ability is a must;
- Strong project management skills: be able to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously while ensuring that all design concepts are delivered on time;
- Experience in creating art assets for PC, Console, or Slot Machines games.
Take a look at some of our awards!
Take a look at some of our awards!