Pragmatic Play is a leading supplier of content to the iGaming industry. Powering up new possibilities of play through a single API, we offer a multi-product portfolio of award-winning slots, live casino, bingo, virtual sports, and more, available in all major regulated markets.
Driven by a persistence to craft immersive entertainment experiences, we consistently deliver games that players love.
Pragmatic Play works closely with software development and services company ARRISE.
This role can be based in Gibraltar, Malta, Romania, Bulgaria or Serbia.
- As the first member of a newly created Sportsbook Account Management team, the Senior Sportsbook Account Manager will report directly to the VP of Sports and will be responsible for providing the highest levels of service and support to Pragmatic Play Sportsbook clients helping build long-term relationships to continuously grow the success of this new product vertical.
- You are a market-oriented candidate who can help grow and lead a new B2B Account Management team and play a central role in actively nurturing our new Sportsbook customer base.
- You will be building long-term client relationships with senior stakeholders acting as the main point of contact on account management topics through an understanding of typical Sportsbook business structures, goals, and requirements.
- The role comes with commercial accountability, driving growth and profitability, monitoring customer satisfaction and ensuring delivery of contractual obligations such as an SLA. You will help set, launch Account Management related KPIs and report the general status of our accounts to various internal stakeholders.
- Internally, you will interact with our Trading Support function to get visibility of all customer pain points for your accounts, a Trading Product Manager to align on customer product requirements and their progress on the Trading Product roadmap and the Trading Operations team to align on Sportsbook KPIs and general profitability.
- You will be closely aligned with our Customer Onboarding team who are responsible for the successful onboarding and launch of a new customer before a full handover into the Sportsbook Account Management hub to manage the customer account going forward.
- You will represent our business and the wider Sportsbook team at all industry events and exhibitions where our customers frequently attend.
This new Sportsbook Account Management team is pivotal to the success of our latest product vertical so the role provides you with the opportunity to have very high levels of personal influence around a key new product launch.
- Superb communication skills. You can communicate effectively with different types of people, from senior stakeholders to trading experts across various communication channels, such as email, phone, video call, or face-to-face.
- Your relationship skills allow you to build rapport, trust, and loyalty with your accounts. You will help manage their expectations, resolve issues handling a variety of scenarios with professionalism.
- You are an Account Manager with strong organisational skills. You will manage a diverse portfolio of customers and can arrange customer data and details systematically.
- Strategic skills allows you to think big picture, align your actions with your account’s objectives and propose Sportsbook solutions that meets their needs. Through your knowledge of Sportsbook trends you can address their challenges and present opportunities.
- Your Sportsbook knowledge allows you to fully understand the product we are offering to your accounts, helps overcome issues and suggest solutions. You work in close tandem with internal Trading & Product teams to keep your accounts updated on the latest developments to our product and how they may benefit their business.
- Analytical skills ensuring you are comfortable with assessing and monitoring typical Sportsbook and Account Management KPIs. You should be comfortable at gathering data to ensure we deliver better value to the client hence keeping them more engaged.
- Previous B2B Sportsbook experience is preferable.
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Flexible approach to working hours. The role will require working with accounts in various locations across different time zones.
- Available to travel as the role will require occasional travel to visit clients and/or industry events.
Take a look at some of our awards!
Take a look at some of our awards!