ARRISE powers Pragmatic Play, a leading supplier of player-favourite content to the iGaming industry.
We are a software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions. Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
This role is with the ARRISE group powering Pragmatic Play.
To support our continuous growth worldwide, we need a driven and enthusiastic Senior HR Specialist to join our team.
What would you be doing:
– Actively participate in and oversee the day-to-day HR operations activities of the company, ensuring compliance with local labor regulations and industry best practices
– Ensure smooth processes, effective and efficient communication with Operations and other departments;
– Support the HR Manager in all day-to-day activities;
– Manage the entire employee lifecycle, including onboarding, performance evaluations, promotions, transfers, and offboarding;
– Develop and implement HR policies and procedures that align with our company’s goals and value;
– Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records and HR databases
– Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design and execute impactful HR initiatives, such as talent management, career development, and employee engagement programs
– Analyze HR metrics and provide reports to management, identifying trends and recommending improvements
– Coordinate work trips/delegations with employees, Managers and Travel department, ensuring compliance with the Bulgarian legislation;
– Oversee benefit administration and compliance with company benefit policies;
– Stay updated on HR industry trends and changes in labor laws to ensure compliance and be a source of guidance to the HR team and Management.
What makes you a strong candidate:
– Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field or equivalent experience;
– Excellent command of English (C1 level);
– 3-5 years proven experience as an HR operations specialist/HR Generalist or in a similar role, preferably in a fast-growing company;
– Experience with acquiring work permits for out of EU citizens will be considered an advantage;
– Experience with Disciplinary procedures will be considered an advantage;
– Solid understanding of HR processes, labor laws, and compliance requirements;
– Proficient in HR information systems (HRIS) and other software applications; experience with HRIS implementation is highly desirable;
– Good Microsoft Office (especially Excel) skills;
– Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment;
– Strong analytical and problem-solving abilities, with a data-driven mindset;
– Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships across all levels of the organization;
– Proactive attitude, self-motivated, ambitious and adaptable to change.
What we give you in return:
– We offer an advantageous start net salary;
– A detailed company training on highest standards;
– A chance to work in friendly and supportive culture;
– Tremendous growth opportunities in a large fast moving international company;
– Additional health insurance (outpatient & hospital medical care, dental care, coverage of dioptric glasses and more);
– Public transportation cards;
– MultiSport card, covered by the Employer;
– Working place situated a few steps form a subway line;
If we already won your interest, do not hesitate to apply for this opportunity.
We are excited to find YOU!
Take a look at some of our awards!
Take a look at some of our awards!