Resource Planning Manager
We’d love to hear from you if you’re excited by a fast paced and dynamic environment in iGaming. The Resource Planning Manager role will play vital part in Customer & Technical Supports growth by driving operational effectiveness through strong resource management to optimize service level performance.
ARRISE powers Pragmatic Play, a leading supplier of player-favourite content to the iGaming industry.
We are a software development and services company delivering end-to-end digital solutions. Headquartered in Gibraltar with offices around the world, including Malta, Romania, India, Canada and Bulgaria, we are a global team of over 4,000 talented individuals with decades of experience across multiple industries and professions. Together, we form a cross-functional powerhouse that is driven to deliver.
This role is with the ARRISE group powering Pragmatic Play.
Role & responsibilities:
- Provide capacity plans to accurately prepare forecasts and budgets for workload & resource across all verticals & contact channels, monitoring drivers against business change & developing models to improve accuracy;
- To constantly monitor and propose effective shift patterns to match business requirements;
- In consultation with vertical leads, prepare & communicate schedules well in advance that meet business requirements, maximizing agent satisfaction by providing flexible options where available;
- Escalation point for individual schedule challenges, working with managers to ensure they are aware of staffing issues that may affect services, collaborating to resolve them;
- Creating new and innovative forecast and capacity models to plan for future demand, growth and channel shifts;
- Identify and pro-actively manage changes to shift patterns to deliver improved customer service, working with vertical leads to facilitate smooth communication and transition, maintaining and communicating a formal historic record of the changes and their impact;
- Govern & control channel changes, making appropriate resource & channel setting plans for expected changes in workloads, reporting on expected and experienced results, providing clear details of benefits gained;
- With VP of Customer & Tech Support, monitor recruitment requirements to make advanced plans for required shift changes that optimise delivery of resource and skills, identifying when new groups and Team Managers are required;
- Deliver effective & accurate reports detailing schedule accuracy & adherence, with commentary relating to workforce & shift performance, identifying the proposed & actual shift efficiency factors;
- Provide recommendations and drive potential implementation of new technology for planning, including the use, development or procurement of effective workforce management software (WFM) and/or other in-house systems/Excel.
- 5+ years working with Workforce Management Tools & Teams in an Customer Operations environment;
- Experience designing resource scheduling, workforce planning, or other operational capability modelling;
- An in-depth understanding of manual forecasting methods and formulas;
- Expert skills in Excel for modelling and scenario planning;
- Demonstrated experience of maintaining high levels of contact center forecasting across all contact channel types (Email, Chat);
- Knowledge of progress monitoring and reporting;
- High analytical and statistical skills, including Excel & SQL;
- Expert skills in implementing & using a Workforce Management tool;
- High levels of numeracy, accuracy and attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational and communication skills;
- Proficient in English.
Take a look at some of our awards!
Take a look at some of our awards!